RV Outlet Mall Blog
- 0 0Published on Jun 21, 2016
Top 5 Restaurants in Austin, TX
There are hundreds of restaurants all over the city of Austin, offering different types of fares to cleanse your palette, so how do you pick just one? Luckily someone took the guesswork out of it and compiles a list of the newest, hottest and most unique restaurants on a regular basis. Here is a list of 5 of the top restaurants in Austin right now, courtesy of Austin.Eater.com.
- Veracruz All Natural- 2711 La Frontera Blvd Ste 320, Round Rock, TX – Veracruz is a booming business that started as a taco truck and has now opened their first brick and mortar restaurant. Serving up their famous tacos and enchiladas, all of their ingredients are organic and fresh. They have daily specials and make their tortillas from scratch. For some of the freshest homemade Mexican cuisine, make Veracruz on your list of must try’s.
- East Side King Thai Kun- 11410 Century Oaks Terrace, Austin, TX- If you are looking for spicy Thai style foods, try out East Side King Thai Kun. They service up Thai and family style cuisine. Check out some of their famous dishes such as papaya salad and whole fish and roasted chicken. And as part of the new Rock Rose entertainment district in Austin, there’s plenty to do before and after dinner.
- Barley Swine- 6555 Burnet Road Ste 400, Austin, TX- There’s nothing better than a business that supports its local vendors. Barley Swine does just that, creating all their dishes with fresh ingredients from local farmers and ranchers. Their menu is constantly changing based on the season and availability of the ingredients. If you are looking to try some unique dishes such as pig skin noodles with shrimp in hot sauce and grilled chicken with crawfish friend rice, then this is the place for you.
- Baufalina Due- 1519 E Cesar Chavez St, Austin, TX- One of the many locations in Texas, Baufalina Due is one of the top pizza joints in Austin right now. Serving up Neapolitan style pizza cooked in a wood burning oven, the taste and quality of their pizza is a force to be reckoned with. They also serve up some decadent desserts and delicious wines to finish off your meal. Seating is on a first come first served basis, so get there early.
- Irene’s- 506 West Avenue, Austin, TX- Actually listed as #7 on Austin Eater’s list, Irene’s is a one of a kind joint you’ll definitely want to try. Not only do they serve up some of the best pastries and comfort foods around, but you get to dine in a portion of an actual airplane. The atmosphere itself makes the experience one to remember.
For a list of more hot restaurants in Austin right now, visit www.austin.eater.com and check out their heatmap.